Smart Lighting and Home Monitoring
For the smart home Develco has developed the Anyware Smart Adaptor™ – a small, complex, and multiple featured device. The adaptor functions as a light dimmer, monitors the indoor climate in your home and can be used as an intrusion alarm. With WiFi, Bluetooth and the Anyware Home App™ on the smartphone the consumer can control and monitor light, temperature, humidity and sound. All data from the sensors in the discreet and elegant adaptor are sent to the Cloud.
With a specially designed flex-rigid printed circuit board Develco packed 133 electronic components into a small lamp socket adaptor. The PCB is placed between the inner and outer threads in the socket. An E14 LED bulb is screwed into the adaptor to be mounted into an E27 lamp socket.
• Functions as a light dimmer
• Embedded sensors for measuring light, temperature, humidity and sound
• Wireless communication via Bluetooth Low Energy
• WiFi-connection with its own IP address
• Installation via the smartphone Anyware Home App™
• Europe: Outer thread is E27 and inner thread is for E14 bulbs
• USA: Outer thread is E26 and inner thread is for E12 bulbs
“The development of the adaptor has been a question about finding the balance between functionality and design. We have succeeded owing to Develco’s competences. Develco was willing to develop the project, even though it was inexperienced development. Develco’s wide experience within IoT products was crucial and the reason that we now have a product obtaining high recognition. Anyware has won an innovation award in the smart home category at the CES 2018 fair in Las Vegas and Red Dot Design Award in 2019”, says Co-Founder & Partner Jan H. Christiansen at Anyware Solutions.